What is EchoLaser EVO?
EchoLaser EVO is an innovative and unique system to perform EchoLaser Therapy on soft tissues under real-time US guidance.
Thanks to the integrated EchoLaser Smart Interface (ESI) technology, EchoLaser EVO displays the insertion path of the introducer needles through dedicated needle guides thet can be mounted on US probes of a variey of ultrasonic systems on the market.
A dedicated simulation software allows the physician to plan the treatment and to easily reach and treat tissue even in hard-to-reach anatomical sites.
EchoLaser Smart Interface
1./2./3. Dedicated Multi-Fiber Guiding System with optimized insertion
4. Disposable optical fiber kit (patented)
- Localized thermal destruction of the lesion through micro-invasive approach
- No general anesthesia, and/or hospitalization
- Planning and real-time monitoring of the treatment
- Accurate needle path prediction
- Increased physician’s confidence
Real-time monitoring of the treatment
The image provided by the US system paired with EchoLaser EVO is replicated in real-time on ESI, which means the physician can control the correct positioning of the optical ﬁbers, with visual feedback throughout the treatment.
ESI allows the physician to choose the safest needles insertion trajectories and, thanks to the planning software, the most suitable among various treatment options (number of ﬁbers and dose of energy to be delivered) for each speciﬁc case.
ESI software allows the physician to verify the positioning of the needles in the target tissue
Pairing with US systems
ESI is an active medical device that captures the video image provided by the relevant peripheral device in place on specific selected ultrasound devices, showing graphic patters indicating the trajectory of introducer needles and graphic signs indicating the treatment area/zone on top of the ultrasound scan. This can be used to improve needle positioning to perform the thermal treatment.
- EchoLaser unit (2 or 4 channels, depending on the system configuration)
- EchoLaser Smart Interface (ESI) unit with planning and simulation software
- Dedicated guiding systems for needle insertion
- EchoLaser EVO ModìLite – for head & neck applications
- EchoLaser EVO SoracteLite – for urinary system disorders
- EchoLaser EVO PBLite – for primary and secondary malignant liver tumours
- EchoLaser EVO Total – for all Elesta applications